Monday, June 11, 2012

Showered with Love

This past Saturday my sister and mom put on a wonderful Diapers and Dinos Brunch to celebrate my second baby boy, Asher Thomas DeJong. His due date is August 30th and I sure am getting excited as our preparations are becoming complete!

Matt and I just decided on his name as of last week. We had this name in mind for a while but were thinking about all our options first! I love the name Asher because it's not a name you hear everyday and it means happy blessing, which he most certainly is!

Here are some pictures from the shower.

My mom sewed these adorable dino pennants for people to write notes to Asher. They will all be threaded onto a white rope and hung in the boys dinosaur room.


Dinosaur decorations :)



Little dinosaur feet leading to Beka's door


Baby carriage fruit salad


One of the games...pin the baby on mommy. Too funny!

I want to say a big THANK YOU to my sister and mom for all their hardwork and love that went into making the dinos and diapers brunch fantastic. Love to you both. And, thank you to all who came and celebrated with us!

No comments: