Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas in Phoenix




Merry Christmas... a little after the fact!


Matt and I ventured to Phoenix to spend Christmas with his parents, his brother, and his brother's wife. We had a good time with everyone. Our picture is in front of his parents house in Arizona. Their house was beautiful, but the weather was not really. It was actually warmer in Raleigh than it was in Phoenix the week of Christmas.




After we got back from Phoenix, Matt and I had most of last week to spend together because neither of us were working. We went to see the Nutcracker in Raleigh. We went to a New Year's Eve party at my friend Heather's house.




We had a very fun and relaxing vacation. Back to work tomorrow though! I am actually looking forward into getting back into my routine and seeing my students again. This week we will be dissecting cow eyes. The idea of it grosses me out but I wouldn't want to be the only one in my department not doing it. Yuck! Haha...but I'm sure it will be fun.




I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Years.
Much love from the DeJong's!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi guys!

Cute pics...I was happy to see what you look like these days since I kind of forgot!

I miss you a lot and look forward to seeing you in the summer. :)

Love, Nicki