Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Snow Days!






We Heart Snow Days!










I really never thought that we would be taking a picture like this of our house. The snow was beautiful and just what I needed as I was getting homesick for Michigan. A couple of my coworkers called and asked me if I was happy because I kept saying... "Oh, I wish we could just have one good snow, I miss it so much!" Well, as you can see from the picture, it arrived!!!




Matt worked from home yesterday and I had yesterday and today off from work. It has been a wonderful very long weekend. Yesterday we were able to watch the inauguration and enjoy a relaxing day. After Matt's work day was over, we went outside to play in the snow. It would have been beatutiful skiing snow, but we were not able to pack it into a snow man... trust me we tried!






I hope that if you live in NC that you took a few minutes to enjoy the beauty and fun of the snow too! Enjoy it while it lasts!!! Crazy weather... its supposed to be 60 degrees by Friday!

Dilbert loved the snow too!




2 comments:

.crystal.b. said...

awesome pictures!! dilbert looks like the snow was practically burying him! :)

Anonymous said...

you guys are so cute! i am seriously sick of the snow up here, so it's nice to see someone who appreciates it. :)